GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, October 15, 2009

Beware: A Weekend of Quilting Ahead

No... the retreat hasn't started yet, well not officially anyway.
I am finalizing the details but thought I would share a few pictures from last year's retreat.


We slipped out and went to one of the cabins for birthday cake...
Can you see how nice everyone is?
These quilts were made to be given for Quilts of Valor.
We have 37 (or 38- I can't remember) this year.
I hope to return on Monday with great group shots and lots of project photos!
Have a wonderful weekend!
I will be working on my Schnibbles... how about you?
Oh, one more thing...
I just thought I would quickly add that my (soon to be) daughter-in-law, Jill, just started up a blog of her own! It's called J Rae Designs. She is a really sweet girl. She is a high school art teacher and loves to design her own quilts. It would be nice if you would stop by and welcome her to the neighborhood.
Posted by Picasa

6 friends stopped by to chat:

Jocelyn said...

Have fun! I will work on Schnibbles if the pattern ever gets here :-(

Quilt or Dye said...

How did you talk your son into marrying a quilter? That is totally awesome!

Julie said...

Oh that sounds like such a fun time!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Have fun and I'll pop over and check out the new blogger and say HI!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Wow - Awesome QOV's. Have a great time at your retreat.

Anonymous said...

hope u have a great time :)