GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fashionably Late

I had lunch yesterday with a friend of mine and right when we were about to leave she gave me a "belated" birthday present. Sorry that the photo didn't turn out well... and no retake today... dead battery! urg! The whole wallhanging is something like 25x25.
I think it's a Kathy Schmitz pattern.

Here is a close up however of the October stitchery. It is so cute! Donna is amazing with embroidery... I only wish that it would rub off on me! I am slower than molasses, I mean painfully slow at embroidery! Any secrets out there???
I also have to share a couple of late October entries into the Year of Schnibbles! But better late than never! And of course we all want to see them!!!

This one (above) is from Begira! This I believe is made from Glace! I really like the red. It gives it a rich look. You'll want to check out her blog- she lives in Russia.

and next in the fashionably late group is Winter White by Angela! She has more photos on her blog... there is one with her beautiful black and white cat walking there on top of the fence!
Are there any more out there?



5 friends stopped by to chat:

Sherri said...

Fashionably late is always good! I've added a few more quilts to my parade in the last couple of days too!

Vesuviusmama said...

Belated gifts are the best - like a bonus! Very cool!

Quilt or Dye said...

Well, I have finally finished my schnibble. Here is the link:
http://quiltordye.blogspot.com/2009/10/septembers-schnibble.html

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

What an awesome gift and those last minute additions to the party... love them!

Julie said...

Oh that is so cute! I love the yellow and black. What a special birthday gift.