GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Purging Part II

My one linen closet designated to sewing fabric. This is my group of fabrics that I didn't dare part with after the purging. Now this doesn't show you my baskets of my favorites, charm packs or jelly rolls but for the most part this is what I have scaled down to.

While I was cleaning I found these sweet indigo fabrics. The 5 fabrics stacked show the front and the back side of each of those fabrics... they have an opposite design on the back... can you see?
I think these will be fun to do something with... and if I wasn't already started on a Gone to Market pattern... that might have been it.

And I have been prepping my handles for Gone to Market!

I am getting close to having them all ready to go.

Another project from the weekend was a little something out of the new Schnibbles Times Two book. It called for a layer cake but was easily converted to a charm pack and jelly roll that I had on hand of an older Fig Tree group, Fig & Plum.

It is getting close to the end of the month... and that means that there is a Schnibbles Parade ahead! See you then.
Posted by Picasa

5 friends stopped by to chat:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Love your "new" closet look--it isn't fun when you can just open the door or drawer and see what all you have to work with!!!!
Have fun--Hugs, Di

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh that closet is too neat~ want me to come over and mess it up for you? LOL ;-) Great job with purging and organizing. And I love the blue fabrics! They will make something fun!

Thelma said...

Wow, busy girl. I think your fabric stash seems reasonable.

Your basket handles look perfect! I love them.

I just got my Schnibbles Times Two book, first up for me, Hot Buns. I don't know when or out of what, but that's going to be my first quilt from that book, which I LOVE!

Béa said...

My Tagalong is finally posted on my blog if you want to have a look, just in time for parade.

Sherri said...

Sinta, you are not going to believe this...my going to market pattern came in the mail today! I can't wait to make this quilt...need to find handle fabric first, though...where did you get yours?