GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, June 7, 2010

Pass, Swap & Give


Okay, here I am... all signed up for a very fun Pincushion Pass! I've got my wonderful partner and I've got my wheels spinning! I just finished the Potholder Swap and now Amy from During Quiet Time blog is hosting a pincushion pass. Now how could I pass that up? Fortunately I have until the end of July to complete my little project! I am so excited about my partner too!
When I first started exploring blogland I had joined a swap... and lo and behold, I was the person who was left out in the cold with an absentee swap partner! Not a good first experience... but since then I have enjoyed these opportunities to make/pass/swap little gifties with wonderful blogettes! I think the second swap I participated in was actually with Miss Punkie Pie, Jen! I adore her... and she has helped me a lot, when I have questions! So from her blog I saw....

 
that Dandelion Quilts was having a Summer Tote Swap...
and I couldn't resist this one either! Fortunately, again, I have some time to buy here.
But it is fun that in this one and the pincushion pass we get to meet our partners ahead of time!
My partner for the Tote swap is great, so this is going to be a fun project to make especially for her!

Here is a giveaway- Jane is having!
we both have weddings coming up... so I have had fun seeing on her blog what she has been up to!
I have my sons wedding quilt done and ready to send to off to the quilter now to!
 
Please go check it out- you won't want to miss Jane's Fabrics giveaway!
Posted by Picasa

7 friends stopped by to chat:

John'aLee said...

I participated in a swap once and had the most awesome and giving partner. What a sweet experience it was. It was a 6 month ordeal...and we each sent gifts once a month according to our likes. I'm glad you didn't give up on this even though you had a first bad experience!

fiberdoodles said...

Swaps are so much fun! Enjoy yours!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

:) I love my swap items from you! :)

The pin cushion and tote swaps are going to be fun!! I haven't made any decisions on my pin cushion yet but I know what I'm going to do for my tote. :)

Nanette Merrill said...

Swaps are fun. Good luck. Jane is amazing isn't she.

Julie said...

Swaps are so much fun and the pincushion one sound great!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What fun swaps - can't wait to see your bag and your pincushion!!

Sherri said...

Those swaps sound like a lot of fun...when things get a little slower around here I'd like to do a swap too!