GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, March 10, 2011

Red and White Quilt Show


The American Folk Art Museum in New York will be having a Red and White Quilt Exhibit
at the end of this month, starting on March 25th, called

The exhibit is  celebrating three centuries of quilting.
I, of course, will not be able to afford the gas to fire up my Lear jet and go to the exhibit...
but I thought I would let you know that Taryn of
Repo Quilt Lover  blog had an amazing idea! She is hosting a Red and White Quilt show and it's going on over at her blog right now. (And it involves a giveaway).
If you have any red and white quilts, you can add your link to her show too!

I definitely think the blog show will be the next best thing to going the museum!


5 friends stopped by to chat:

Pamela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Hmmmm. I'm not far from NYC by train. ;) But I probably won't go. Looks like an awesome exhibit.

Taryn said...

Thanks for mentioning the online exhibit. I am really loving the opportunity to visit new blogs and see so many amazing quilts.

Corrie said...

A red & white quilt is on my list. I have a little one, but want a BIG one. Thanks for the link.

Kim Brackett said...

Oh, fun! I'll go over to check it out. And I'll be happy to send my jet to pick you up. :-)