GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, December 14, 2011

More Making, More Decorating

I have been working on my decorating and
 
slipping in some time to create.
I even finished up this quilt!
I went ahead and added another border... that's all it took to make it a queen size.
I stripped the bed so I could lay it out... sorry it's not complete with pillows etc.
Next, I am working on taming some flying geese...
those guys take some time to herd up!
More on that tomorrow.

Posted by Picasa

18 friends stopped by to chat:

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wonderful! Love the decorations, and the quilt top is very pretty! The fabrics are so pretty. Have a happy week!

Linda said...

Gorgeous quilt top, Sinta!!! That is one of my all time favorites from 3 Sisters!!!! It's a stunner!!

sunny said...

Beautiful quilt!

Lorri said...

I love this quilt. What is the name of the pattern?

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

That is gorgeous, Sinta! :)

Jules said...

Wow! I just love the quilt you just finished!

Kris said...

The quilt is beautiful Sinta! No quilting for me until after the holidays. I am up to my eyeballs in Bloomie's and commisioned scarves and cowls!!!

fiberdoodles said...

The quilt top is just beautiful!

Merry Christmas!!

Sunnybec said...

Your quilt is gorgeous! Linda

Diana Schmitz / Quiltecke said...

Oh what a beautiful quilt, love the colours.
Have a nice day
Diana

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Your quilt is beautiful! Love the colors.

Sue said...

What a gorgeous quilt Sinta ! Looks just perfect on your bed !

chatterboxblondie said...

Sinta I love you quilt and decorations! Beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Abby and Stephanie said...

What a lovely quilt. Beautiful fabric and design.

sand said...

On Dec. 12th there was a beautiful red quilt in the upper right corner. Could you tell me the name of the pattern and where to buy it. I had no luck with the information on the blog. Thank you, Debbie

Nanette Merrill said...

How beautiful is that! I absolutely love it.

beth said...

I LOVE your quilt!

Megan said...

What cute decorations, and your quilt is just lovely! I hope you find some time to stick back and relax in these last few days before the holidays!