GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Monday, August 6, 2012

BOM Rehab... You Should Join In


Each month I get to randomly pick a winner...
A little something
for 
one of my BOM Rehab people!
This month it is
Among the Stars BOM pattern
 and...
 Georgia, also a It's Sew Emma  pattern from the Fat Quarter Shop...
along with
 a jelly roll of Lily Ashbury's Tradewinds fabric
from me...
goes to....

Congratulations Thelma!!!

This week... in the Rehab...
 Satu worked on her Raining Cats and Dogs Bunny Hill BOM.

Jill was in the Rehab too and she worked on another block for
her FQS BOM. 

Thelma made the center block for her BOM project
and now only has 3 more blocks to go!!!

Great progress! I was going to show you my finished 
FQS Designer Mystery BOM using Kate Spain fabrics...
but my camera cord has gotten away from me again, so I will have to save it
to show you next time.
Also next week, I will have a post ready for you and if you have a BOM project you have
worked on during the week you will be able to use a Mr. Linky kind of thing to
share it!

3 friends stopped by to chat:

Thelma said...

Woo Hoo, what a great week to win, fun patterns and love the look of that Tradewinds fabric! I don't have any but think I need some!

Thanks for hosting this BOM Rehab, I should really give you a prize, I wouldn't be cruising along on Northern Lights if it weren't for you!!

Thanks Sinta!

Lesley said...

Congrats to Thelma! I'm seeing some great blocks here and looking forward to the Mr. Linky idea.

Sherry said...

Congratulations Thelma! I did not complete and blocks last week but hope to join in this week. It is always fun to see what others are getting done.