GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Do You Pink-y Swear?

I have done some sewing...
but the secret kind that I can't show.
Not unless you pink-y swear! 

But...
how about some more pink?
Who doesn't want a pink sewing machine?
Well, maybe not Anne at Bunny Hill,
 because she already has a pink featherweight...
(click on the link to see a picture of hers in her studio)

and not Thelma... because she has a red one..
Thelma and red have become synonymous.


 How about some HOT PINK too!
Cute pink beach house with pink striped window coverings...
and pink flowers too!


(photos from pinterest and dreamstime)
 I would love to drive this truck!!!

Isn't this pink-perfect?

And pink- elicious!
Notice the pink lipstick on the cup?
Yummm!

Sorry, I'm still not telling... even if you did pinky swear!

10 friends stopped by to chat:

JoAnne said...

That nightstand reminds me of the ruffled dressing tables from the 50s-60s. Even though I'm only in my 40s, I guess I read books from that era and always wanted one. A kidney-shaped one with a skirt like this nightstand. Instead I shared the bathroom vanity with my sister. Life isn't fair when you are a teenager, is it? Ha ha.

Nancie Anne Quilts said...

You are quite obviously, In The Pink today! Cute post!

sunny said...

Love all the pink. I would love to drive that truck, too.

Darlene said...

Lots more delish pink! I knew you wouldn't tell us your secret. LOL

Carol said...

Cute little pink sewing machine. I'm loving your pink posts this week. Seriously making me want to get more pink stuff.

Linda said...

You certainly are "in the pink" today!!Love it all!

Kris said...

You are a tease!!!
xo Kris

donna said...

Rat's I was hoping you would tell. Love all your pink. Oh how I love the pink dressing table. My hubby a couple of years ago had a feather weight painted lavender for me. And oh how I love it.
Hugs
donna

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I WANT a pink vintage truck. It's on my bucket list. Can't wait to see what your secret sewing is.. :)

Wendy said...

But you said if i pinky swear, and I did...
I'm telling mom on you!