GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm Looking For Winners

 Pink week.

 In case you didn't read who the Schnibble parade prize winners were...
You might have been napping... so,
here is the link to go take a look!


We have a couple of people who are MIA.. .
possibly hiding under an umbrella...
is it you?

4 friends stopped by to chat:

Thelma said...

I went and looked and then remembered I didn't have an entry in the parade!! I crack myself up sometimes other times I wear myself out, depends on the day.

scottylover said...

I didn't enter so I know it wasn't me! :) LOVE all these pink things you are sharing. It is my favorite color, to, from the so light it is almost white pink to the deepest of fuchsias. Thanks for featuring it!

Sandy A

Carol said...

Weird that the winners didn't respond. Maybe you'll have to choose new winners. Love your Pink things. Makes me realize I need more pink. Definitely need a pink quilt.

Sally K said...

Sadly, I checked and my name wasn't there. I am loving the pink you're posting! I just have to put the binding on this month's Schnibble and it will be ready for the parade. Sherri told me I need to send the picture to you. Would you mind letting me know what email to use? mssooner at hotmail dot com. Thanks!