GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, November 20, 2014

My Christmas List... just one thing!


This is one of those Tiny Homes!
Isn't it just adorable?



It is only 500 square feet.



I am sure I could manage to live in it!


I will even take the little grey cat! 
I think I will call her Snippits.

See... a sewing space too.

Really, it's not too much to ask of Santa is it?

More photos of this little gem can be seen at Country Living.


8 friends stopped by to chat:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

That's an awesome house!!!
I think I'd need a teeny tiny more space :)

Peggy

Needled Mom said...

How cute is that?????

Kris said...

Darling home!!! I will have to get a copy of CL!
xo Kris

Hildy said...

Cute, cute little house! But what will your cats say if there'll be a new one?

Lesley said...

Oh my, so adorable! But where would I put my stash...giggle...

Thimbleanna said...

Ok. I'm thinking you're smoking something LOL. That house IS adorable, but 500 SF??? For a home that's expected to house a fabric stash? And have a place to cook and relax and bathe????

Sherrill said...

YIKES!!! I'm still griping about my just under 2,000 sf house after moving from 3,600 sf!!! Nope, don't think I could cut it in 500 sf..but it IS cute.

Patty said...

so cute!