GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Thursday, July 23, 2015

Midweek Mosaic



A very functional tool in the garden.
Each one has lots of character.




Beautiful, even with rust and chippy paint.

5 friends stopped by to chat:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Pretty pictures!

Jeanna said...

Love it! We haven't had a mid-week mosaic in a while. Thanks.

Raewyn said...

Gorgeous photos - lovely mosaic!

Anonymous said...

I lived in a Revolutionary War farmhouse as a kid. There was old rusty just about everything to be found there. I remember an old rusty garden watering can, resolving when I used it to, Ick, never have such old crusty stuff around when I grew up. What I wouldn't give for one of those now. Your mosaic brought back lots of memories, very enjoyable. Thanks. Stephani in N. TX (Tomazec@aol.com)

Michele said...

Beautiful!!