GoodReads Facebook Pinterest Instagram Email
Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Midweek Mosaic: Cotton...



the fabric of our lives!
Amen!

I am so excited to see photos of a couple of new groups
of spring fabrics...
because in the spring...

everything does
"GROW"!

hehehe



(photos borrowed from Me & My Sister Designs)


It is time for something bright and happy and 
it just shouts out Spring!
IMG_0011_2
I can't wait to start playing with this fabric!
I am going to use a pattern from Pre-cut Primer

I think this little book of patterns will be getting a whole lot of use!



Another group I plan on playing with as soon as it's released is 
The Cookie Exchange
by Sweetwater .  

IMG_3537_1

The main fabric of this line has actual recipes.
Adorable!

I borrowed this photo from their blog... it doesn't get released for a little while yet 
but I think it will be a fun holiday project to get a jump start on.


After I make something for Spring!






3 friends stopped by to chat:

gailss said...

Seeing the new fabrics does make one want to just jump right in and get started on spring projects. Every time I see a new line I think of another project I would like to start....getting into lots of trouble this way 0))))

Kris said...

Oh yes, both of those fabric lines are dreamy!!!!! Yum !
Have a good weekend sewing.
XO Kris

Connie said...

These are gorgeous . . . they look so perfect of spring and summer.
Love the cookie print:)
Have a lovely weekend!
Connie :)